Virtual working is growing in popularity in Ireland, as it is in the rest of the world, but even virtual workers need the occasional face to face meeting with clients or colleagues. Sometimes a coffee shop or restaurant will suffice but that’s not always the case and at times, virtual workers need a more professional surrounding to hold a meeting and that’s where Workhub comes in.
Workhub has two great serviced office buildings located in Camden Street and Sandyford, both with state of the art meeting rooms. Here’s a summary of everything you need to know about our meeting rooms.
- Who can book a meeting room?
Workhub meeting rooms are available for all to book. Frequently used by members of our Virtual Plan but also available to non-members at an affordable fee.
- How much is it to book a meeting room?
Members of our Virtual Plans have access to a certain number of meeting room hours a month included in their membership package. For non-members, the cost of hiring a meeting room is €35 per hour, €120 for half-day (4 hours) and €220 for full-day (8 hours). Click here to find out more about our Virtual Plans.
- What can you use a meeting room for?
The meeting rooms are perfect for client meetings, coaching, mentoring, training and team-building sessions.
- Where are the Workhub meeting rooms?
The meeting rooms in Sandyford are at the Carlisle Business Centre in the heart of Sandyford, within walking distance to the Luas Green Line and easy access to the M50 Motorway.
The meeting rooms on Camden Street are within walking distance to Grafton Street, Harcourt street and St.Stephen’s Green. There are good transport links being just a 5-minute walk to Harcourt Luas stop (Green Line), it is on plenty of bus routes and is a 3-minute walk to the 757 Airlink bus to and from Dublin airport.
- What’s included in the meeting room booking?
- Seating for up to 10 people
- AV equipment – Let us know what your requirements are and we’ll do the rest. Flip charts, projectors and screens provided.
- Printing service – complimentary binding, laminated name tags, document printing, scanning, photocopying
- Parking (at Sandyford)
- Free tea/coffee and use of a kitchen
- Additional extra’s include onsite receptionist during business hours
- How to book a meeting room
Go to https://workhub.ie/meeting-rooms/ or contact us: 0035315566512, firstname.lastname@example.org